<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004


On Memorial Day 


I had lots of deep concepts to write about... but for some reason all I can think of right now is starting my Memorial Day weekend.  I will be taking my kids to the War Memorial in Muskrat Bayou Park.  It's actually a very nice one, with a huge bronze eagle and black marble cubes inscribed with the names of the war dead all the way back to World War I.

Texas knows how to honor heros.

 

conditions
Click for Houston, Texas Forecast

Conglomeration, Texas

reading
I'm usually reading three books at once: two serious, one loopy. The latest group consists of...



First Man




BodyWorlds: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies




UFO's and Popular Culture



Site Feed
Subscribe
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by P E Cartwright
Made with 1st Page 2000 - Professional tools for real minds.