<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004


Of Poetic Scansion in Email 


Ok, I didn't like that poetic scansion thing that showed up on
that last post... but I think that's more a function of my email: I'm
using Google's gmail to post. Plus it took 3 or 4 hours for my post
to show up on the site. And I got an error message from
"BloggerMail's" Postmaster saying it didn't get thru, even tho it did.

Consarn'd Internet!

conditions
Click for Houston, Texas Forecast

Conglomeration, Texas

reading
I'm usually reading three books at once: two serious, one loopy. The latest group consists of...



First Man




BodyWorlds: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies




UFO's and Popular Culture



Site Feed
Subscribe
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by P E Cartwright
Made with 1st Page 2000 - Professional tools for real minds.