<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004


Of Dreams and How Nice Some of Them Are 



Last night I dreamed I woke up next to Tina Louise -- you know, Ginger on Gilligan's Island. Which is strange because my crush was always on Mary Ann.

Anyway, we weren't doing anything hardly ever am in my dreams... ::sigh::), just sitting there in bed talking. Mostly I was politely asking her about her work on Broadway and the other things she'd been in. After all, I know she doesn't look upon Gilligan as her finest hour.

Soon, we noticed the door to the room we were in was one of those translucent glass jobs, like you see in offices. And sure enough, in a little while it swung open as easy as you please and in walks... David Bowie!

No, this is a real dream. I'm not making this up.

I had clothes on by now, and Mr. Bowie turned out to be a very nice gentleman. I shook his hand and we talked for quite some time about nothing in particular.

Later, out in a hallway, I saw Rod Stewart from a distance.

What all this means, I have no idea. But there must be a clue in the fact that three celebrities from the days of my youth were featured. Where's Sigmund Freud when you need him?

conditions
Click for Houston, Texas Forecast

Conglomeration, Texas

reading
I'm usually reading three books at once: two serious, one loopy. The latest group consists of...



First Man




BodyWorlds: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies




UFO's and Popular Culture



Site Feed
Subscribe
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by P E Cartwright
Made with 1st Page 2000 - Professional tools for real minds.