<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004


On Blog Blocking 


My blog would be much more prolific, but it's hindered by anti-blogging software on our LAN (they still call them LAN's, right?) at Fiscal Interpositions Incorporated (FII) -- my place of employment. What threat a blog poses I have not a clue, in my charming, naive way. But try to reach virtually any blogging site of note (like my friends here at Blogger, for instance), and the blazing crimson SAFE SURF screen leaps courageously between you and the malevolent website. Even the communal, recreational computers are cut off from blogging.

I guess this means I need to set myself up with Movable Type or something because they don't block me from my own site. My other buddies here at Netfirms.com are more than happy to let me. I just don't want to go to all the work of switching over and then find out the FII techies already blocked that too.

conditions
Click for Houston, Texas Forecast

Conglomeration, Texas

reading
I'm usually reading three books at once: two serious, one loopy. The latest group consists of...



First Man




BodyWorlds: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies




UFO's and Popular Culture



Site Feed
Subscribe
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by P E Cartwright
Made with 1st Page 2000 - Professional tools for real minds.